Think of all the reasons you would send flowers to someone -
- support and success
- lovey dovey stuff :)
- date night
- valentines day
- mother's day
- even father's day (dads love plants too!)
- thanksgiving (think centerpieces!)
- Other Holidays - Thins Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza, etc! :)
Plants are so much better (in our *ahem* completely unbiased opinions!) than cut flowers! They last, and don't die in a week, so your recipient keeps seeing their reminder of how much you love them! They won't wilt and die like cut flowers - they live on past the holiday or occasion to bring happiness every time your person walks into the room.
Here are some reasons to send a plant instead of sending cut flowers!
- Plants clean the air! Your plant will help clean the air (see air-purifying plants HERE). They add oxygen to your spaces, and make your lungs happy!
- Plants are GREAT for your mental health! They promote mindfulness, grounding you into the now, rather than worrying about the past or future.
- Plants are great companions! Not only can you talk to them, but they LOVE it! They can help with loneliness, sadness, and stress.
- They show you the importance of the little things, and help you slow down a little. Taking 5 minutes to care for a plant brings you back to the little details - and takes the stress of the big-picture away, if just for a moment.
- Um, they're pretty. Like - REALLY pretty. :)
- There's something about nature that calms us all.. plants indoors remind us that we're all a part of this awesome world, and that even if we don't feel connected to it all the time (like if you have to work all day inside!) - we're still a part of it. Our awesome Work From Home (WFH) plants are great for home offices and even office cubicles!